- Final notice sent to physical address 25 days after final due date declaring the item lost.
- A minimum of $75 replacement fee and a process fee of $15 is charged to your account. The replacement fee only is waived with the return of the overdue item.
- Failure to return materials results in the blocking of your borrowing privileges and a billing to your student account.
For faculty & staff:
- Lost items will accrue a minimum replacement cost of $75.
- At 60 days overdue, the patron’s dean or department head will be notified and borrowing privileges suspended until resolved.
For guest users & partner library users:
- Failure to pay fines or return books may result in the permanent revoking and blocking of borrowing privileges.