- share the university's mission to provide its diverse student body an education of the mind and the heart
- present an attitude and atmosphere of user-centered service for students, staff, and faculty
- support learning, teaching, scholarship, and intellectual, professional, and spiritual development
- acquire, maintain, and facilitate access to collections and online resources that best support Whitworth's mission and goals
- connect the Whitworth community as needed with the resources of other libraries and information providers.
- provide personnel, services, facilities, and instructional programs that promote effective use of information resources
Adopted by Library Staff, March 11, 2008
Endorsed by Library & Information Resources Committee, April 4, 2008