The library doesn't have the book I need
Borrow from Summit
- As a member of the Orbis Cascade Alliance, Whitworth faculty, staff, and students may request library materials from other participant libraries, or Summit libraries.
- Search Summit libraries' catalogs from the search box.
- Locate the book in the search results.
- Click on the title, then sign in to request a copy through Summit.
- An email will be sent out when the book arrives in the Whitworth Library.
Request a book through Interlibrary Loan
If the book is not available through a Summit library, you can request a copy through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) using the form below.
Books can take between 6 - 12 working days to arrive. For complete ILL information, see Interlibrary Loan policies.